We are looking for you
You are passionate and want to fulfil yourself in an agile FinTech start-up. You want to work independently and carry out projects on your own. You also want to gain extensive work experience during your studies and get to know a wide range of tasks. You are easily inspired by new tasks and know how to approach your set goal in a continuous and goal-oriented manner. The integration and motivation of various team members is a logical and necessary step for you on the way to a common goal and you are not satisfied with 99%.
Then you've come to the right place. Because we are looking for you to support us in the implementation of our projects!
You will be responsible for
As a working student in project management you will support the campaign managers and be jointly responsible for marketing the investment projects on our platform. This includes the technical set-up of the projects in the content management system, the formulation and creation of mailings, market research and the analysis of campaign performance. At the same time, you will contribute new ideas for process optimisation and evaluate technical tools to achieve maximum campaign success.
In detail, your tasks include:
- Supporting the campaign managers in all aspects of campaign creation and campaign monitoring
- Contributing ideas to improve campaign performance
- Technical set-up of the site in the content management system
- Developing newsletter content to accompany the project and setting up mailings
- Development of strategies for newsletter optimisation, e.g. to increase click rates
- Creation of documentation & presentations
- Analysis of measures for process optimisation
- Systematic project work
- Close cooperation with the relevant campaign manager and the marketing team
- Participation in the strategic development of the campaign unit
The Invesdor Group is an European investment platform. It offers a broad selection of investment services for private investors and digital financing services for companies on a equity and dept side. The placements can occur either as public offerings or as private placements. The group owns a MiFID-II-Licence and is active in core markets Germany, Austria and Finland. The Invesdor Group is emerged from the three platforms Kapilendo (since 2015), Finnest (since 2015) and Invesdor (since 2012).