We are looking for you
You are passionate and want to realize your potential in an agile FinTech start-up. You want to work independently and creatively and want to learn a lot more about marketing? You love to communicate and always keep everything in view? Multitasking is part of your DNA. Involving and motivating different team members is a logical and necessary step for you on the way to a common goal. You are not satisfied with 99%.
Then you've come to the right place. Because we are looking for you to support us in the implementation of our marketing and communication projects and become an important part of our Customer Success Team in the long term. The position is ideal for students with a focus on marketing and business development who want to finally put their theoretical knowledge into practice.
You will be responsible for
As a working student, you will support our Customer Success Team and take on a variety of tasks on your own responsibility.
In detail, your tasks include:
- Technical set-up of the financing offer in the content management system
- Conception and coordination of measures for optimal marketing to investors
- Development of project-accompanying newsletter texts and setting up mailings
- Reporting, analysis and success control of the responsible measures
- Participation in the strategic development of the Customer Success area
- Research and preparation of decision papers
To be successful in this role you will need
Ready for a new challenge?
- Passion for what you do, team spirit, attention to detail, strong communication and implementation skills
- Creativity and an eye for aesthetics
- Strong communication skills and reliable time and project management
- Structured, self-motivated and conscientious work ethic
- Confident handling of MS Office
- Knowledge of project management software (such as Asana) and CRM tools is an advantage, but not a prerequisite
- Excellent written and spoken German and English
We look forward to receiving your application (including cover letter, CV and references as well as salary expectations and possible starting date) directly to: email@example.com
The Invesdor Group is an European investment platform. It offers a broad selection of investment services for private investors and digital financing services for companies on a equity and dept side. The placements can occur either as public offerings or as private placements. The group owns a MiFID-II-Licence and is active in core markets Germany, Austria and Finland. The Invesdor Group is emerged from the three platforms Kapilendo (since 2015), Finnest (since 2015) and Invesdor (since 2012).